Monday, July 2, 2007

Submerge rocked my face off

Thats right, I don't even have a face anymore after Submerge. It was that awesome. Many of you may know that there was a family emergency before camp even officially started. The devil really didn't want me to be there. I had a hard decision to make, but after prayer and talking to my family, they wanted me to stay. There were times when I wanted to be home for my family, but after seeing hundreds of kids making decisions for Christ, I knew I made the right decision to stay. It was amazing. The spirit of God was so thick that I can't even describe it. It feels like I have a holy-ghost sunburn that I just cant shake. But, like a physical sunburn, a holy-ghost sunburn will fade with time. The only way to keep it is to spend more time in the SON! Come on somebody...
I really do want to thank everyone who has been and still are praying for my family. All the calls and encouragement has really helped a lot. God has put such great people around me that I am so thankful for. So thank you all - your prayers are pulling us through.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page