Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Africa

I have been doing some research on Social Justice organizations and every time I come across an organization that deals with Africa, I find my heart wanting to leap out of my chest. As I am sitting here reviewing these websites, fighting back tears, I came across some of these statistics that I thought I would share.




I came across another statistic today that really hit me hard. In Mozambique, if the spread of HIV/AIDS is not reversed, life expectancy will drop from 50.3 to 36 years of age by 2010. Thats less than 3 years away. Wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B- those stats are staggering. I mean really. It makes me want to be there NOW!!!!

Carole Turner said...

I have to steel this, but I will give you proos :-)

 
Locations of visitors to this page