Thursday, February 28, 2008

amazing

I know, I know - everyone has blogged about Amplified and I'm really late. I was totally ready to type out my thoughts on Sunday afternoon, but as I sat down to my computer, I was just overwhelmed by the impact of the weekend. The weekend was for students to be discipled and grow closer to God, which happened in a BIG way, but after all was said and done - MY HEART was so full. My body was physically exhausted but my spirit has never been more alive. Bondages were broken, chains were thrown off and students lives were set free. In my group of guys alone some felt the call to be pastors and missionaries. I could not be more proud of a group of guys than the 14 10th grade guys I had for the weekend. What I would have done to have a group of guys like that when I was in high school... The future of HPC is STRONG! Thank you, Pastor Dino and Delynn for giving us the opportunity to do this. And thank you to the whole student ministries team for working tirelessly to make sure the weekend went off without a hitch.

Thank you Jesus for using someone like me to reach into lives.


Me and some of my guys bagging groceries for the Winbourne Dreamcenter - thanks CarolE!

4 comments:

Carole Turner said...

Why didn't you steal the pic from my blog? It's a good one, go get it, it's yours now..don't say I never gave you anything :-)

Carole Turner said...

I have an E on my name...

CAROLE

:-)

Hey, I got that SOLO devotional for Dean for Valentines Day. Thanks for recommending it, we both love it!

HerstoryGirl said...

Brandon,
I think it's awesome what God is doing in the youth at HPC! Big THANKS to you and the other Elevaters who ministered to our kids last weekend.
Summer =)

Carole Turner said...

ok, time to post again....

 
Locations of visitors to this page