Monday, December 3, 2007

Get ready - I'm back.

I know...I'm sorry. I promised myself when I started blogging, that I would never have one of these posts. But here I am. I have been a blog bum the past month or so (or two). Things have been so crazy - but I wouldn't want it to be any other way. I LOVE what I get to do and the people I get to do it with. Life is great.

Pics will be coming soon (still working out the picture issues with the new phone) and I will return to the blogging world. It's on.

1 comment:

Carole Turner said...

We expect a consistant flow. I blog daily, Dino once a week, Dan has no flow but he maintains at least a daily or every couple day posting. SO, I am gonna need that from you before I put you on my blog roll :-)

Oh and now that Dan has posted TWICE about you, your gonna be even more famous.

Blog on!

 
Locations of visitors to this page