Monday, May 19, 2008

oh yeah


Thats right - Red Bull Swazi-style. The only coffee we have found is instant aka GROSS so we have been hittin' up the gas station for some caffeine love. This was taken while we mixed concrete today and building the foundation for the new classroom at the Mongwoneni Carepoint. More concrete work in the morning (thank you Jesus, for the gift of Excedrin) and then a hike to deliver some goods and supplies to some homes in the mountains. It has been great. Lots of work, lots of laughs - all for Him. What an honor it is to do this.

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

OMG! I would die without Coffee!! I have resorted to drinking instant coffee many times when desperate. Since Ethiopia is the birth place of Coffee, I am really hoping I wont have that problem when we go there.

Hey did you see that Raggamuffin talked about me and posted my picture on his blog!?? Yes, I still can't believe it. I had 300 hits in one day thanks to that pimp daddy!

Later gator!

Trice Head said...

oh yeah thats what im talking about, Man it sound like yall are having a blast doing the Lord's work. I didn't know being a Christian was so much fun!! I love it!! Keep the post coming.
love you man
Trice

 
Locations of visitors to this page