Monday, June 11, 2007

Live from Pamper Night

So I am blogging live from Pamper night right now. I am one of about 5 guys here in the middle of 400 women. HP Women has put on the pamper night to provide free haircuts, facials, pedicures, massages...all that girl stuff. I am in the sound booth with Blake, Toby and Brian. There is also a lot of girly food and some punch, which they serve in those tiny little plastic cups. So Toby decided to take things into his own hands. He takes my empty coke bottle downstairs and, to the shock of all of the women, fills up the entire bottle in the punch fountain! It was great. It was our "man cup". You gotta do what you gotta do...


2 comments:

Kaycee said...

how obnoxious!

merrill5 said...

hon, I think you mean pampered night. I at first had this vision of a lot of people running around in diapers? Very disturbing.

 
Locations of visitors to this page