Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quite a reminder...



I wear a bracelet from Africa that I bought from one of the Care Point cooks. It reminds me to pray for Africa, the children and the missionaries there. Now that its been about a month since Africa, the passion and compassion that I felt there and when I got home has become a little dull and my memories of the kids a little fuzzy. But when I read this on Dan's blog it's like everything came flooding back. -

ezekiel 16:49 tells what God sees as the ultimate sin of sodom. you know, the city that we all remember for its debauchery and vulgarity and all? well, here's what ezekiel 16:49 says:

"Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy."

Wow.

Be sure to visit the new Children's Cup website.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh my gosh I should leave town more often cuz then I come back to all kinds of exciting things like...


IM ON YOUR BLOG ROLL!!!

mamma P

danohlerking said...

i love that verse dude. thanks for spreading the Word.

 
Locations of visitors to this page