Wednesday, January 30, 2008

crammed noggin

I am in my second year of the full-time Elevate internship program, at Healing Place Church. I have three years under my belt if you consider the year of part-time I did, while still at LSU. Needless to say, my computer is full of notes and notes. The classes we have are great and the teachers are amazing, but now as this year is rounding the halfway mark I find myself with this look on my face...



Sometimes I just feel like my brain is FULL. I take notes that one day I know I will be able to look back on and soak up, but as for now I feel like the information is just spilling out of my cranium and into a file on my macbook. Please don't get me wrong - it is priceless teaching from people who have SOOOO much more experience than I do. But when this face shows up in class...


I just gotta keep on typin...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're so funny. Poor guy; I sympathize... I remember seeing that face the night before finals when I was in college. You just need a break; cut yourself some slack...
OK?
NOW GET BACK TO STUDYING!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page