Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wii, by candlelight?

Ok, so this may not be big news to some of you gamers or web-geeks out there so just play along because this was a huge discovery for me! My little cousin told me a Wii rumor that you can unplug your sensor bar, light two candles in place of the sensor bar and it will work just the same! I definitely didn't believe it so I had to try it myself.

Me and my partner in crime, Paul, went and dug out some candles and set it all up - IT WORKED! I couldn't believe it.



After some research online, reflector tape and some other things work, also. Crazy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I, Janette Catherine Fontenot, along with all the board members vote your blog the best blog in town... keep it goin!!! And I feel like at some point Jp will read this and be mad he's wasn't voted #1

 
Locations of visitors to this page