Friday, January 11, 2008

How does this thing keep coming back?

A few months ago our dear friend, Jordan Gautreau, was digging through, what I believe to be, a bag of donated clothing and found the worlds ugliest hat. I mean, this thing is awful. He wore it around that day and it was pretty funny, we all got a good laugh. But then he wore it again the next day. And then I see him wearing it at Refuge and realize that it wasn't a joke. Something deep inside of Jordan's soul actually liked this hat. Someone even STOLE it from him at one point ( I won't mention Tori Ohlerking's name) to get him to stop wearing it and threatened to burn it. After so much controversy, I haven't seen the hat in a while. It hasn't made an appearance in a couple of weeks. THEN IT HAPPENED...
I am in my room and hear Jordan exclaim, "Hey I found it!" Much to my dismay, I walk in Jordan's room to find THIS -



Now the picture may not do it justice, but this hat is 100% certified UGLY. Please don't think I'm mean - I love Jordan, he's an awesome guy and he knows how I feel about his hat. But we seriously need to do something about this situation.

4 comments:

JP said...

jpbrumfield.com

yes i second the " Its certified UGLY" i saw it first hand!

leah said...

it is the certifid uglIEST hat, ever. i stole it from him for a long time and tried to destroy it, but he guilted me into giving it back to him. he continues to embarass himself in public by wearing it. i guess its good he isnt allowed to date, cause i dont know if he could find a lady friend with that beast

Sarah Head said...

yes. this hat is hideous. thats why he got voted the number one best [worst] dressed male for 2007 on my blog.................. haha

Carole Turner said...

Crazy kids...she stole the hat to keep him from wearing it?...ok, whatever they have to tell themselves. :-)

 
Locations of visitors to this page